Saturday, January 06, 2007

Shhh, I'm not here

Nowadays i have resorted to putting my mobile on silent mode due to some unwarranted calls. Remember the petrol station guy, PSG...well, initially i thought he was trying to sell me some stuff or trying to get me to patronise his auto services when he gave me his namecard.

Unfortunately, he's been hounding me with calls every few nights and it's been freaking me out. I made the mistake of giving him my hp no. as he didn't looked like he was letting me go off the petrol station when he was holding my car door open until i do. I told him i already have his namecard so i said i will call him but he didn't buy that story. He tells me repeatedly that he had already recognised me previously when i used to pump my petrol there frequently, which is rather creepy so I contemplated giving him a false no. but he knew where i stay and could tell me the no. of cars that's in my house. Apparently, he just stayed down the road and i made the error of answering one of his calls initially when he called me at work (since i didn't record his no. on my hp)

Fortunately, i had the cow sense not to give him my namecard otherwise who knows, he may stalked me at my office too. He told me that he had called several times before that but since my handwriting was not legible, he kept dialling the wrong no. and apparently, there was no such no. too. So, finally, he changed and tried dialling another no. and said that he didn't believe that i would have given him the wrong no. By now, my hairs were standing liao. Anyway, i told him that i was busy working and we just chatted for a brief moment when he wanted to know where i lunched. Co-incidentally, i lunched near the petrol station and he exclaimed in surprise why i didn't call him for lunch too. I'm totally flabbergasted and rendered speechless! (and more hairs standing!!!) Urmmm, since when did we became lunch partners i was wondering?

After that, i became freaked and went home to tell my parents about it before i left for Singapore. Nowadays, i pumped petrol at other petrol stations and used alternative roads of going back to my house instead of the front way which faced the petrol station where he worked. I'm just wondering why is it that i'm acting like some celebrity who's trying to get away from the crazy fan or something....I have even placed a special ringtone on his no. to trigger me not to answer the call.

Ring Ring Ring...He just called me again....*shudder* *shudder*...God help me! When will he stop calling?

No comments: